Lemon Spinach Artichoke Dip
Blog | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Sides | Snacks | Spreads
This Lemon Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect side dish to bring to all your holiday parties! It is great for all guest because it is gluten and dairy free! Everyone is going to love this creamy and delicious dip!
Lemon Spinach Artichoke DipPrint Recipe
- 1 Limoneira lemon
- 8 oz cream cheese of choice or vegan chive cream cheese
- 2 14-ounce cans artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice or vegan mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients including zest from lemon as well as juice from lemon.
- Stir together until mixture is fully incorporated.
- Add dip mixture to a baking dish, topped with some extra vegan cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
This video was created for the Limoneira YouTube Channel! Megan Roosevelt, RDN is the Spokesperson for Limoneira. To see all our tips & videos makes sure to visit & subscribe to the Limoneira YouTube Channel!